– Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam. We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and 95% repeat business
- Nearly 200 staff.
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s success.
We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
- Assisting QA Manager in planning, monitoring, control and reporting of QA audits in projects and units
- Support consulting projects in tailoring organizational standard process, and adopting quality standards whichever being required by customers
- Support solving daily issues and conflicts between QA staff and stakeholders, in areas of operations assigned by QAM
- Coaching QA engineers at lower levels, to fill the knowledge gaps in the team
- Proposing improvements to QAM to increase effectiveness and efficiency of QA operations
- Assisting QA team to identify & collect good sample artifacts / best practice for submission to PAL
- Provisioning training courses to company, in knowledge areas related to QA process and operations
- B.S or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT)
- Have one of this knowledge is a plus:
- Software quality assurance and (or) developing quality processes
- CMMI Dev v1.3, ISO 9001 standard or Project Management (PMBOK)
- ISO 27001, ITIL, ISTQB Foundation and other project management methodology (Agile SCRUM, Kanban)
What we offer
- Attractive allowance for interns
- Be trained practically in technique and working skills by mentors who have strong experience in training/coaching
- International, young and active working environment with US and UK clients
- Engagement employee activities such as Happy Lunch, Outing day, Company trip…
- Breakfast are available in early morning and snack in late afternoon, free tea, coffee, and water at pantry
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band)
- Free English class
- Have chance to promote into official employee (90%).
Are you ready to do this with us? Then hurry up and do not hesitate to apply at: https://www.orientsoftware.net/careers/ with your detailed CV or updated resume. If you have any concern, please do not hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com. We’re looking forward to being part of your next adventure!