Ban Vien is looking for 30 energetic candidates for our global projects, we have various job opportunities for:
1. Fresher Java Developer:
- Good understanding Java Knowledge in Java or J2EE, Spring framework, and Hibernate/JPA.
- Skills related to these technologies: Restful, SOAP, JSON, XML.
- Basic knowledge with DBMS technologies: PostgreSQL/MySQL, MongoDB.
- Familiar with JbossAS or Apache Tomcat.
- Strong knowledge in OOP.
Nice to have:
- SW Development Lifecycle Agile, SCRUM.
- Knowledge in ReactJs, Flux, AngularJS.
2. Fresher QA/Tester:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of relevant bug tracking systems and familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines.
3. Fresher Mobile Developer
- Understand network communication like HTTP/HTTPS, RESTful API, OAUTH2, handling JSON/XML
- Familiar with React/React Native Library best practices and conventions, JSX, React Component, Redux.
- Have knowledge of security concepts like encryption, hashing, JWT, OWASP.
- Experience with Push Notification, Map, Google services.
- Developing applications with a strong focus on UI and UX design.
- Have a working knowledge in the fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, and Design Patterns.
- Can learn new technology quickly.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus.
- Creative is always a plus.
- Good English is a plus.
4. Fresher Embedded Software Development
- Good in C programming, development & debugger environment.
- Has knowledge in SW testing skills, testing techniques, requirement analysis, design test case.
- Has knowledge in defining and execution of Test Cases with techniques (White Box and Black box).
Nice to have:
- Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Engineering or relevant background.
- Knowledge and experience in AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge & experience in Automotive Domain.
- Unit Testing tools Ascet, RTRT, Tessy & TPT, Cantata.
- Exposure to Test Automation scripting tools (Python/Perl).
- SW development in the area of CAN, Diagnostics, Vehicle Functions, Automotive etc.
- Good in problem analysis and solving.
- Good English language skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunities: http://banvien.com/hiring/
Recruitment hotline: 0862 1414 79 (Ms Ánh)
Main office: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan St., Ward 13, Dist. 4, HCMC, Vietnam
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We always try our best to develop the place that people love to work, be eager to grow, be pleased to stay and be happy to build a great life. We offer numerous various benefits:
- 13th Month Salary
- 100% Salary During Probation
- Quarterly Performance Review
- Professional Training Programs
- Premium Healthcare Insurance
- Up to 30-day Paid Leave
- Free Coffee, Snacks & Parking
- Flexible working time (8 hours needed)
- Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
- 4 Stars standard Company Trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
- Fitness, support and team building activities.
ABOUT BAN VIEN
We, Ban Vien Company Limited – are Trusted Technology Partner in Software Development & Embedded System Development.
Established in March 2010, now a team of over 300 talented and experienced experts with 6 offices in 3 countries, we are proud to retain & partner many of the foundation clients from the outset, 10+ years ago.
We offer the full scope of IT services for 10+ years in Automotive Embedded Software Development, Education (K-12 One-Stop e-Learning Platform, Professional e-Training Platform), e-Commerce (Customer Development & Sales Development) for FMCG & F&B, Banking & Finance and Insurance industries.
You will earn new skills through many on-the-job training, coaching, mentoring or in-house courses. The purpose of internal training is to create a self-motivated, skilful and effective workforce to achieve the company goals.
We are looking for energetic candidates with an overwhelming desire to succeed to join our team and together to write the next chapter of our story.